Monday, July 12, 2010

More One Things

When Denise asked me a couple of days ago who's first year went the fastest, I really did have to work at trying to remember what Parker's first year was like, when he was the only child and the center of our universe, or Peyton's first year, when our house was totally insane with a toddler and an infant, or even Presley's first year, even though quite recent, really seemd like a blur.
So I thought it might be fun to look at all three kids' first years. Here are some photos (not all of them great, that's for sure) of the kids. And we're not comparing here, folks. Just considering. Just for fun. All in fun.
As infants: Parker, Peyton, and Presley

At five-six months: Parker, Peyton, and Presley


And at a year or so....













And look how I'm refraining from giving you the low down on each and every picture! I really am trying to work on my brevity. Truly.
(But I can't help but add that the one-year picture of Parker is really when he was 15 months old and had just busted his head open while we were playing chase in the living room and had to have seven stitches. But I had no pictures in digital format from his first birthday party. (Live and learn. Live and learn.) And the picture of Peyton at six months might be one of my top ten pictures of the kids. I love her big smile. And it was really hard to choose pictures to include for Presley because she makes these crazy faces and with each one she looks like a different kid.)




1 comment:

Alpha 1 Vann Clan said...

I just found your blog, Rhonda. You have kept up with it so well. I'll be checking back!